New Challenges for our Brainers
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Labor Day always represents that mental shift in the camp world from one season to the next. It’s no different here and I wanted to bring you up-to-date on our recent staff movements as we move into Summer 2015 mode!
- Mayuran moved to our Dev team as a QA/BA – he actually made this move in the Spring. Basically, he is completely focused on product development, either planning out new features or testing new development. After 5 years in the OLR team, this is a great shift for Mayuran.
- Alex is managing our Implementations team, including any online registration setups and rollovers. With our growth, we needed to expand this team and Alex is the perfect person to manage that part, having worked closely with implementations over the last couple years.
- Rich is the new manager for technical support. Rich has excelled in all aspects of support and takes on the leadership of our daily camp engagement.
- After several years in technical support, Shilpa is moving to manage our product knowledge area. She will still provide some client support but will focus heavily on training materials, internal training and projects.
- Bobby and Charlotte start on September 8th with us – more to come in another post but they both come from strong camp backgrounds and will join our awesome tech support crew.
- Alice, Alison and Steve will spend the next few months concentrating on implementing new camps and will be less available on the regular support lineup.
The reality is that we have been planning for Summer 2015 for many months now and we are excited to get it started! I love our team – a group of sincere, intelligent, caring and funny people. While we are shifting around a little, taking on new challenges, we remain very focused on our reason for being – taking good care of you!
As you prepare for the coming season, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can help.
Love your Software,