Acceptable Use Policy
If you access or use the CampBrain website (the “Site”) or any of the services available through the Site (the “Services”), you may do so only for your own personal use as it relates to the operation of the Camp. Without limitation, you are not permitted to allow any other person to use any login ID, password or other authorization issued to you to access the Site or Services.
You may not use the Site or the Services:
- to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available;
- to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to send unsolicited e-mail, including without limitation promotions or advertisements for products or services; or
- for any purpose or in any manner that violates any applicable law.
You may not violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site, including without limitation by:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used in providing the Site.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials that are posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services by you or your users (“User Content”) are your sole responsibility. BrainRunner does not control the User Content and accordingly does not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Under no circumstances will BrainRunner be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of its use. You acknowledge that BrainRunner has no obligation to pre-screen User Content, although it may do so in its sole discretion, and that BrainRunner has the right in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any User Content. Without limiting the foregoing, BrainRunner has the right to remove any User Content that violates this Acceptable Use Policy or is otherwise objectionable.
You may not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or other information on the Site, other than User Content. You may not market, rent, lease, license or re-license any such content.
Your use or access of the Site does not grant you any rights in or to any intellectual property. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content on the Site. Downloading, copying or storing of any content is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the copyright holder identified in the content’s copyright notice.
Any violation of system or network security may subject you to significant civil and/or criminal liability.
BRAINRUNNER MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO YOU IF YOU ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO ACCESS THE SITE OR SERVICES USING YOUR ACCOUNT OR PASSWORD OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.