Family and Emergency Info
- The family screen records the full names of one or both parents and easily accommodates different names in the family.
- The children are displayed in the lower right hand corner of the screen. You can jump directly to a child's information by double clicking on his or her name. You can record addresses, home, work, fax, cell numbers for both parents.
- You can "tag" your families into an unlimited number of categories. This is an excellent way to generate targeted communication lists. For example, a family may be tagged as a newsletter recipient, an early-bird reminder recipient, etc.
- For U.S. addresses, enter the zip code and the city and state will automatically appear.
- Extended family information for a divorced or separated parent or a grandparent can be entered on the second page of the family screen, with the option to send the invoice or a copy of all correspondence to the extended family.
- You can record family status and custody arrangements.
- There are drop-down menus for consistent and convenient data entry.
- Log all communication with parents; assign follow up responsibility to yourself or another staff member; browse all entries in one screen.
- Automatic formatting of dates, titles, zip and postal codes, addresses and phone numbers.
- You can mail merge information from the family screen into Microsoft Word™ to create form letters.